NVA 4.55% 21.0¢ nova minerals limited

If we sold LITM as a block trade, right now, what would it be...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    If we sold LITM as a block trade, right now, what would it be worth?

LITM current market cap 100m usd
    NVA owns about 55% right?
    so 55m USD, convert to AUD at say 75aud to usd. So 69m AUD.
    sale of stock tax? 15 or 20%? Use 20, gives 55m AUD.
    no one is likely to purchase 1:1 on a block trade, give 5 or 10% discount. Use 10%, gives 49.5m aud.

i assume LITM is about 50m to our mc and Estelle potentially worth 50m, maybe 45m with trn and rotorx considered. This isn't what we'd like it priced at, this is what the market is currently dictating based off both current SP and MC calculations.

am I incorrect in any assumptions?

i like the comparison to pdi, but to compare apples to apples, you'd probably only compare rpm 1.5moz inferred at the moment to pdi. Which in any case, either pdi is overvalued or we are undervalued.

i know they didn't say CR in the short term in the webinar. But what is short term, weeks, a couple of months. We had ss and drilling priced into CR prior to the last one, but they still needed a CR. Drilling is starting April, results a 6 months later perhaps? Could we stretch out from rpm results then and when LITM posts results? I'm not to sure, I think the market is pricing in a CR. Consolidation into renewed dilution is a hard pill to swallow. But the company needs cash to survive. Hopefully they raise from existing holders rather than intso, like they did in 2019.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $47.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 21.0¢ $4.729K 22.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 3189 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.17am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.