PYM 0.00% 0.0¢ pryme energy limited

It depends on where you think the stock is headed, and if you...

1. 2,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    It depends on where you think the stock is headed, and if you think it'll get there before the options expire.

At a purchase price of $0.05 for the heads and $0.001 for the options, if the stock goes to 4c, you stand to make an 8 bagger on the stock vs a 20+ bagger on the oppies (the size of the '+' depends on the time value remaining).

Nice to see the oil price put on another 5% overnight, and up close to 7% at one point. Back into the $50's so quickly. But not getting hopes up just yet. Whether this is a sustained move or a dead-cat-bounce is yet to be seen. But given OPEC's profits are leveraged so highly to the oil price I wouldn't be surprised if they pull another air-strike on those darn terrorists in Yemen.

The control of commodity market prices is in the firm grasp of just a few, and these prices affect all of us as we are all 'invested' in one way or another... It sometimes makes me wonder who the bad guys really are. Financial/economic terrorism is more prevalent than any other kind.
    Anyway, rant over.

Good luck to holders. We are producing. We are making money. Plenty of cash in the bank.
    Don't worry, be happy.

Disc. I only hold options.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.