OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Best value gold stock on the asx

1. 801 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 604
    Just thought I would pull some highlights from over the past six months and shed some easy reading for newcomers.....

In my opinion this is one of the best gold plays on the ASX today....

The company has just installed a plant which can conservatively process 90,000 tonnes PA so as you are reading some of the below information just multiply the grades by 90,000. While the recovery is noot yet proven from the larger crusher once it is these shares will be trading at 12 cents so IMO it is worth buying in now!!!! Also once the recovery rate is proven management intends on purchasing a second crusher the same size basically doubling the capacity to process 180,000 tonnes PA

At 10g/tonne that is 64,000 oz gold per annum which at today's prices is equal to $108 million not bad for a company which has a MC of $52 million

SHARE PRICE AT 15th May 2017 = 4.5 cents

– 13 June 2017

the Company’s first-ever JORC mineral resource statement, comprises 223,111 tonnes at an average grade of 6.9 g/t Au for 49,268 ounces of contained gold

23 October 2017
    an Exploration Target of 15,000 – 46,000 tonnes @ 16 – 49 g/t gold for 23,000 – 24,000 ounces.

18th December 2017

Perhaps the most significant and important announcement thus far

Remuneration and Performance Rights As part of the cost cutting measures, the Board members will lead the way by no longer requiring payment in cash for their remuneration. Remuneration of the Board and the Management team in Perth and Brazil will be largely linked to the issue of performance rights (subject to ASX and shareholder approval) with 3 milestones of production:
    • One third vesting when 1,000 ounces is achieved for 2 consecutive months from Cascavel for a total of greater than 2,000 ounces over the 2-month period.
    • One third vesting when 1,500 ounces is achieved for 2 consecutive months from Cascavel for a total of greater than 3,000 ounces over the 2-month period.
    • One third vesting when 2,000 ounces is achieved for 2 consecutive months from Cascavel for a total of greater than 4,000 ounces over the 2-month period.
    • A further 5,000-ounce milestone per month has been set for Mr Richard Crew (COO).
    All performance rights will have an escrow period from date of issue, with half of the shares issued on conversion of the rights being escrowed for 6 months and the remaining half will be subject to a 12 months escrow period.

17 January 2018
    results of 40 panel sample results from Mestre zone of the Cascavel mine were received by the company on 12/01/17. • The highest grading samples included 114 g/t, 117 g/t, 119 g/t, 227 g/t, 254 g/t and 265 g/t. The average grade of the 40 samples was 47.2 g/t.

Just to put that into perspective………..Check this out

http://www.mining.com/the-worlds-highest-grade-gold-mines/

Dr Andrew Tunks  was Orinoco's Consultant Geologist in 2014 to 2016. On 23rd October 2014 Mr Tunks was quoted as saying "Importantly there is abundant gold within the main Cascavel veins/s - in fact the most I have seen as a geologist in the last 25 years."

24TH January 2018

1 tonne of waste rock - taken from development waste stockpiled in 2016 –returned a grade of 15.42 g/t figure 2. This material was classified as waste by the previous management and therefore not processed.  ((GUESS HOW MUCH OF THIS STUFF WE HAVE!!!!!)

Current share price at posting 5.8 cents

anyway..... time to sit back and relax and let the market discover this gem an re rate it quite substantially upwards....

GLTAH
    GLTA future holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.