LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

Best Value Lithium Play, page-2

1. 2,555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1670
    Agree Wolfee and that's why a large number of us on here bought in back in 2016 and 2017. LPI's potential is enormous. LPI just needs a much bigger retail following. LPI promotion over the years has been sub-par. Former CEO Martin Holland was a great salesman and strategist. What he pulled off in identifying and securing Maricunga and Greenbushes and the late 2017 cap raise was brilliant. As a result of that cap raise, LPI has been able to spend tens of millions on highly credible pre-development work and still only have 300 million shares on issue, which is a tight register in this industry sector.

It is my opinion that the energy went out of the Sydney office when Martin left. I have a great deal of respect for the new CEO, Cristobal, but he is in Chile. The marketing and promotion should be driven out of Sydney and driven hard. I get the feeling the LPI Board and management became a little comfortable with the quality of the asset at Maricunga and thought the share price would take care of itself. Meanwhile our peers use the right headlines, key words, buzz words and the like to attract the retail end of town. And they have succeeded. Resource companies out of Perth are great at it, not so LPI. LPI has always been understated in its presentation. I am hoping LPI socks the market in the teeth with extravaganza announcements between now and mid-2022 as there are a number of BIG announceables in the pipeline.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.