MLT 0.00% $6.59 milton corporation limited

The other striking thing about the top quality LICS (I can name...

1. 2,250 Posts.

The other striking thing about the top quality LICS (I can name only a handful - not all LICS/index funds are great) is that they offer a SPP. Again, without stating the obvious - you will find the best way to own common stocks is through an index fund that charges minimal fees. Those that offer the SPP, the better. The cost of using an intermediary to transact is nil, and you get to own a slice of Australian business which is sure to beat the net results after fees and expenses delivered by the great majority of investment professionals.

"Inactivity strikes us as intelligent behaviour" - Warren Buffett.
    Volatility is good for those of us who dont get wound up by either financial or psychological pressures and sell at untoward times (think about the irrationality of late last year and early this year). Rather, it will offer us investors the chance to make intelligent investment moves.

I admit the above is hard to do. Particularly given the press and the gloom of posts on here and the macro factors. But the best way to invest is to think and think alone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.