PNX 0.00% 0.4¢ pnx metals limited

Best value silver stock on the market, page-25

1. 657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 471
    We are all here for the asset Sunshine - and I love your enthusiasm, too...

But, we appear to be at a cross-road. Last year we had a change of focus that would allegedly get us to production faster, we also had the old ‘visible gold in the assay’ that didn’t pan out (excuse the pun), followed by the announcement of a $40 million JV which allegedly WE decided against, followed by the addition of new ground (more assets we paid for thru dilution at .6 cents). Oh, and let’s not forget, as much as I hate to say it, some very dubious SP action around all of the above imo...

Still, we now have a Delphi board member, and more fertile ground...and hopefully a few activist investors have joined us yesterday and today in this huge churn - give’em hell guys!

Are we going to get more of the same this year? Mr. Fox would appear to have lots of invested interest in getting the SP higher than 1 cent now How many shares does he have? Are we finally going to get out of this rut? Let’s hope we don’t have to rely on silver hitting $45US or unfortunately I think our moon shot has crashed and burned.

GLTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.