PNX 0.00% 0.5¢ pnx metals limited

So I've done a little digging and found German-based resource...

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    So I've done a little digging and found German-based resource investor Delphi has actively been investing in mid-tier gold projects as of recent. Most notably horizon minerals. Interference with JV terms would probably have something to do with this entity. Even though acquisition of shares were at low prices, I feel these shares to be in somewhat of what you call stable hands. Most notably, all their investments are companies that are doing further work so they upgrade their resource. PNX have fast-tracked their expected Fountain head EIS and project feasibility. Noted by their investor presentation released NOV20 which said it would be done Q3 2021. In their quarterly released DEC20 this was revised to Q2 2021. Acquisitions and drilling programs are in the works, within days as well! I like the urgency and all, but after all this reading I've noticed the metal that I was here for, isn't really emphasized in any of their reports... hahaha funny that! We need more on Hayes Creek guys! PFS done.... There's even more gold there at the moment! Fountain head and Glencoe must be really special

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 30191647 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 9549010 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.