KAR 1.44% $1.76 karoon energy ltd

c'mon guys open your eyes : )a $400,000 a day rig onsite for 2...

1. 1,325 Posts.
    c'mon guys open your eyes : )

a $400,000 a day rig onsite for 2 months just poking around hoping they may get lucky ,put out a few ambiguious reports to throw off the punters .

I think not ,look at what we have p1 significant gas discovery, gas gradient indicating the well will flow prolems with kicks which we now know would be hc, not water, as the gwc has been successful established with p2 ,p1 is ready to pop.

p2 cores taken and 1 week later cop agree to take up options to pay $100,000,000 for further drilling in posiedon, why would they do that ?

Then the inconclusive report, take that as you will ,i saw it as they don t have a result yet and thats what it was cleared up by communication with the reservoir, which socksa does mean that hc are flowing ,look it up its real oil and gas terminology and for cop or kar to release that if its not correct, is seriously misleading to the share holders and could get them in alot of trouble .

P2 is a success already its purpose to find the extent and quality of posiedon, it has found that and more ,the sp may drop if the gas is flowing at low rates as for some reason the uninformed think p2 is a production well .

but kronos in woodside discription is a no brainer ,open your eyes put the puzzle together and i believe in the next week posiedon will be de-risked .

RHICKEN like your style, you seem like a man who knows what he s talking about : )you remind me of someone ???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.76
Change
0.025(1.44%)
Mkt cap ! $1.412B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.77 $1.79 $1.75 $6.040M 3.416M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 20933 $1.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.77 350 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.