BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

best value uranium market entry

1. 40 Posts.
    What an absolute bargain! I've been watching the lowering of uranium stocks for sometime now and I was very excited to have bought BLR at 12 cents some time ago. I bought more at 9 cents and only wish that I had been cashed up to buy more below 6 cents. There are many uranium explorers (speculators) that are excited by having an inferred 10% of the indicated uranium that BLR have, and it's not over yet.

The US will grant the continuing exploration licence but they just want to get a piece of the pie to satisfy the future locals. USA have had a long absense from uranium reactors but are now planning/building another 7 reactors with a lot more on the table and the number of reactors worldwide has a certain continued growth. See http://world-nuclear.org/info/reactors.htm There are many areas in the world with extreme power shortages and our knowledge, understanding and expertise with generating power from uranium will provide a resurgence of nuclear reactors that will even satisfy the greenies.

BLR are in a great position till they call for the funds for a processing plant. I anticipate this stock will go to $1 within one year and continue to $2 and be in production one year after that.

Uranium will surge again. Invest now...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.