BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

What an absolute bargain! I've been watching the lowering of...

1. 40 Posts.
    What an absolute bargain! I've been watching the lowering of uranium stocks for sometime now and I was very excited to have bought BLR at 12 cents some time ago. I bought more at 9 cents and only wish that I had been cashed up to buy more below 6 cents. There are many uranium explorers (speculators) that are excited by having an inferred 10% of the indicated uranium that BLR have, and it's not over yet.

The US will grant the continuing exploration licence but they just want to get a piece of the pie to satisfy the future locals. USA have had a long absense from uranium reactors but are now planning/building another 7 reactors with a lot more on the table and the number of reactors worldwide has a certain continued growth. See http://world-nuclear.org/info/reactors.htm There are many areas in the world with extreme power shortages and our knowledge, understanding and expertise with generating power from uranium will provide a resurgence of nuclear reactors that will even satisfy the greenies.

BLR are in a great position till they call for the funds for a processing plant. I anticipate this stock will go to $1 within one year and continue to $2 and be in production one year after that.

Uranium will surge again. Invest now...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.