PSV perseverance corporation limited

With the gold stocks all about to fly ( based on Ron Rosen and...

1. nk
    3,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    With the gold stocks all about to fly ( based on Ron Rosen and Ski analysis) I decide to sell some loved tech stocks and go 80% gold in my portfolio ( the rest is energy). I had a few of the usual gold ( BDG my favourite) suspects but had sold out of Bolnisi, never bothered with Kingsgate and then there was PSV

Well all three have great potential but PSV is my choice because it is cheap with as much potential as the other two. Correct me if I am wrong but the only reasons for the current weakness seems to be anxiety over the BIOX treatement and low cash reserves. Well the cash is in the till and a positive quarterly will send this one back up to 45c plus in a flash as the mad rush for the few quality producing gold stocks in OZ begins. The downside is not to bad if BIoX still playing up, probably 26c to 28c.

The hedge book doesn't worry me, they'll chew through enough of this in 12 months to make it a non event. Kinsgate is lighly hedged like PSV and look at it roar away

After NCM and LHG there is nothing much left. The next 6 or so producing Oz based gold stocks in market cap are valued at less than $2 billion. So much money is going to be forced into this tiny market that punters will be amazed at what is about to unfold. As this gold bull develops guys with big wads of money will be ringing there money managers saying "whack 5 % into gold Joe, whatever you can get"

Joe looks at the quality list and can't believe it, there are only 8 stocks to buy and they all racing away like an express train. He's got $50 million to invest , where is he going to put it? he just buys across the board like everyone else so he doesn't miss out.

Later the explorers take off and then the moose pasture starts getting listed with enormous stags. Adler will get outa jail and we'll see his name in the escrowed promoters list.That is when we know to sell I guess

Anyway hope everyone makes heaps and if you do and get out in time hope you do something useful with the money to make the world a better place. With the ruskies turning off the gas taps to their neighbour brutherly love seems in short supply. I wonder if our Yankee friends will protect our NW shelf if push comes to shove?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.