BFC 0.00% 0.3¢ beston global food company limited

The issue is they will need capital, if you look at historical...

1. 144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    The issue is they will need capital, if you look at historical financials they show they will clearly run out of cash flow this coming 12 months, I know budgeted figures have been forecasted but look at the past 3 years of budgets they have provided. If these airy fairy forecasts,in the time they have been in operation are anything to go by compared to budgets provided, forget even considering them. Did they budget to lose $26 million last year or $12 million the year before.

Yes cash will be the issue, cant see the banks funding anymore, debt in the last three years has gone from 0 to $20 million to $40 million and they cant show an ability to service the debt on historicals.

The only real assets are the farms with any worth, but by selling them where will they get the milk to supply their factory, massive catch 22 here.

I suppose more shares could be issued but with the share price at 8c it will destroy the share price even further and not raise that much.

Gerlach I doubt will not run, he is as arrogant as Sexton, after all, its not really a publicly listed company its that of BPAMS, who have the CEO CFO Chairman and Director on BPAMs payroll running Bestons.

This is somewhat of a disgrace and all under the watchful eye of ASIC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BFC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.