BET 0.00% 11.5¢ betmakers technology group ltd

Love my Crystal Ball…I play with it often….among other...

1. 166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Love my Crystal Ball…I play with it often….among other things!

Using a crystal ball is often associated with the practice of scrying, which is a method of divination or seeing the unseen. Here's a basic guide on how to use a crystal ball for scrying:

1. Set the Scene: Find a quiet, comfortable space where you won't be disturbed. Dim the lights or use candlelight to create a relaxed atmosphere.

2. Cleanse the Crystal Ball: Before each use, it's recommended to cleanse your crystal ball to remove any lingering energies. You can do this by passing it through incense smoke, placing it under running water, or using other methods like visualization or sound.

3. Center Yourself: Take a few deep breaths to relax and center your mind. Clear your thoughts and focus on your intention for the scrying session.

4. Focus Your Gaze: Hold the crystal ball in your hands or place it on a stand in front of you. Gaze into the crystal ball, allowing your vision to soften and blur slightly. Don't strain your eyes; let them relax as you focus your attention on the crystal.

5. Ask Your Question: If you have a specific question or intention in mind, silently or verbally ask it as you gaze into the crystal ball. Alternatively, you can simply remain open to whatever images or impressions come to you.

6. Interpret the Symbols: As you continue to gaze into the crystal ball, pay attention to any images, symbols, or impressions that come to mind. These may be literal or symbolic representations of the answer to your question or guidance on your situation.

7. Trust Your Intuition: Trust your intuition and instincts as you interpret the symbols or images you see. Don't overanalyze or second-guess yourself; go with your initial impressions.

8. Reflect and Record: After your scrying session, take some time to reflect on what you saw and felt. Consider recording your experiences in a journal to track patterns or insights over time.

Remember, scrying with a crystal ball is a skill that may take time and practice to develop. Be patient with yourself and approach the process with an open mind and heart.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $110.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $37.28K 318.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 88006 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 130104 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ 255006
Last updated 15.27pm 27/05/2024 ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.