BET 2.35% 8.3¢ betmakers technology group ltd

I Would think Matt Davey would prefer BET to be more focused on...

1. 355 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    I Would think Matt Davey would prefer BET to be more focused on being the dominant technology company/provider when it comes to racing in the US ... I would love to know how he feels about the BET $4bill offer for the TAB wagering and media business ... not sure he would be convinced it is a good idea.... and has publicly stated in the past that any expansion deal in Australian would need to be very compelling for BET to consider .

Matt Tripp has a lot of good reasons to do the TAB deal..... hopefully the format of the current BET offer for the TAB would make a $4bill cash offer from Fox Sport/Murdoch look more attractive for the TAB to accept .

Trippy can be CEO for Fox Sport in Australia and BET the technology provider .... that should be enough for Trippy to get all of his performance shares in BET.

The TAB is the only real way that Trippy can get his performance shares .... hence why he would be 100% focused on doing any sort of a deal with them .

I think the TAB would start to look great if the VWAP was up around $1.80 at the time of the deal .... not sure how long there would be to get the VWAP up higher before having to commit to the TAB deal .... ie BET might need 2 to 3 months of good US announcements

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $80.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.3¢ $74.05K 877.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 371116 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 119901 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.