BET 0.00% 9.1¢ betmakers technology group ltd

BET chart, page-561

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Betmakers has been on my watch-list for some time, however proved difficult to find a buy in point due to the graphs steady upward trend, however in the past two trading days Betmakers has dropped 22.52% (at time of publishing). If we backtrack however to February the stock experienced -23% drop, then recovering at a +97.25% gain.

The reason I'm not concerned about the recent drop.
    Although the recent drop may seem significant and heavy, causing many average investors to panic sell, the fundamentals of the company and stock have not changed. In fact, if anything I believe the recent news only proves those behind the company are committed to growth (an attribute I look for before considering a stock).

Like VUL, CHN, APT and even PLL the road to growth isn't without pullbacks and corrections, particularly those caused by investors who don't understand the market, or news. Within six months, this bump in the road will be long forgotten and I predict BET will be well into the green.

If you're wondering about the strength of my predictions, I predicted VUL, CHN, APT, PLL, MAN, BET and ACW all before they 'popped'.

I have a strong feeling about BET and am confident in the companies long-term growth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $87.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.1¢ 9.0¢ $23.57K 261.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5208 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 64024 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.