BET 3.26% 8.9¢ betmakers technology group ltd

BET chart, page-585

1. 605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    Woomp I'm guilty. Maybe it's my holding position in the stock showing it's bias. Totally right you could argue 100 different reasons why Betmakers is a sell and 100 reasons why it's a buy. Mkt should be aware of them all - You can almost argue the contrary to everyone's view point depending which side the table you sit on.

The main view points I can agree on with sellers is:
    1. The price has gone down
    2. The price went down on the proposal that was put to the mkt on 28th May

Whether my buy thesis from sub 10cents (which continually has to adapt to news and the changing environment) continues to play out time will tell. The stock has obviously experienced tremendous growth in the short time I've been invested. Even more so the Stock had a positive return of 6500% in 2 years if you calculate low to high. Which puts it in a unique group.

Now your views and other sellers would likely lead to putting a sell on the stock from 2.5cents given its revenue and EBITDA outlook as one reasoning mentioned. As I said there would be 100 reasons out there the stock was a sell under 10 cents and all the way up to 160. Wouldn't make them wrong just that the buy thesis was stronger - That's fundamentally what makes a mkt.

The recent shift downwards which is nothing new to the stock since I've been involved will test whether your selling thesis is correct. This could be the time I'm proven wrong but I have to back my research and proven methods of success. As other individuals will make their own minds up. Short term I see us heading to $2.00 end of year possibly mid $2.00 range by middle 2022. Long term story - business is growing very rapidly for me to make any wild guesses.

Without over complicating things as you could easily go into much further detail my main buy catalyst are:

1. Monetisation and growth of Fixed odds legislation change US
    2. Exclusive Jamaican horse racing deal
    3. US expansion - Mkt potential to grow 10x
    4. Monetisation of Europe, Asia racing bodies
    5. Monetisation and integration of Sportech (plays into point 3 & 4
    6. Matt Tripp - Newscorp Deal
    7. Matt Davey to assist in Nasdaq listing or other revenue generating deals
    8. Matt Tripp and Tabcorp (too early to know the end game here as I don't know enough) But will include as I think Matt will elaborate in time.
    9. Probably the best stacked gaming company in the world in relation to shareholders and board members. Experience speaks for itself. I'm choosing to back the best.

Ignoring the noise and following the story has obviously worked wonders so far. Guess will see in the next few months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
-0.003(3.26%)
Mkt cap ! $85.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.4¢ 8.6¢ $215.2K 2.448M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 137493 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.