VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

bet extension suspension next monday

1. 197 Posts.
    I am a shareholder suffered for quite a long time(surely I am not the only one), few years, and very disappointed with these management, even though the product is good, in which I still believed.

I bet they would have another extension of suspension next Monday, to me, there is no sense they should resume trading unless let sb get out.

If I were the manager, I would resume trading once first box is up and running as well as signed second contract, otherwise, what they left is only gambling for innocent shareholder, rather than investment.

Hopefully they can hear the voice from loyal shareholder and be accountable for what they are doing to get hard earned money back to where it is from.

If I were the manger, I would take minimum wage/or even no wage(I am sure they don't need money to make a normal living rather than luxurious) and strive to complete this project, because I were shame on myself by earning a lot but doing nothing.

Anyway, history can not return, have to move on, not too late, but need to keep shareholder informed at least. I hate speculation especially being negtive.

Good luck all shareholders. It is not easy to get right all the time, and it is not easy to get wrong all the time :) lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $40 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 34778033 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 66394654 45
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.