IMM 1.49% 34.0¢ immutep limited

bet for dollars->a dream?

1. 2,084 Posts.
    I play the pennies to get the dollars.

To get the dollars, something must be there Knonw or Unknown by the market, which could work as breakers to lead the pennies to the dollars. So to understand these breakers are very important.

These breakers may hide with these pennies for years but nothing happens to trigger it. So to get the dollars, some triggers have to happen unprecedentedly. When the triggers are there, everyone would know something happened but not all of the market players know why the trigger could be there.

PRR's breakers are around its CVac which are there for years. The trigger for the current shooting up is the good results of DNDN phase III trial, which will make it the first producer of the cancer immune vaccine therapy.

It has all of the reasons for PRR to shoot up since it has the similar cancer immune vaccine therapy. DNDN targets the men but PRR targets the women.

DNDN's success in Phase III trial could open a new era for human kind to fight against the cancer. It gives a lot of the room for the market to image where PRR would go!

All of the above thinking are to gamble the pennies for dollars in my case. However not all of pennies could be dollars and some basic quality is necessary. I have not made my mind and before I make my mind I will do nothing for my PRR pennies.

I do believe winning and failure in the market are determined by our own minds. I hope I could learn more when I try to make my mind

So, don't take any of my view as personal provoking. I am very sensitive to any evaluation about my English, which is some problem with the nature and out of my control. Please tolerate.

No right or wrong in the market but we do need the profit as much as we could get.

===Cancer immunotherapy and immunology treatments===

PRR focused on cancer immunotherapy and immunology treatment. Its lead product is the CVac™ ovarian cancer vaccine treatment.

--Maintenance therapy treatment to administer Postsurgery and post-chemotherapy, which could delay relapse and control metastase--

--Ovarian cancer has high morbidity rate, is un-met market, no maintenance therapy product available, has US$2.1b-3.6b US market--

=== The market space that CVac™ will occupy: US$3.6b===

If PRR wins, the reward is huge theoretically. If not, could I affordable?

Yes, I could but I would feel very painful!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ $1.220M 3.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 57289 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 52306 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.