IMM 1.49% 34.0¢ immutep limited

bet for dollars->a dream?, page-7

1. 2,084 Posts.
    This morning, PRR keeps its up trend and actually surprised me to pass over $0.07.

It is a very exciting time but it has passed the cap of its historical bottom channel, which means the risk for correction in short term if no big boys hit out with their strategic risk capital.

I have not got my mind to bet or not. In its broker presentation it said it has been prepare the documentation to apply the Phase III trial at middle of this year. I believe the start of the Phase III trial is very significant event after the market has the time to forget the successful story of the DNDN cancer immune vaccine therapy.

The fundamental is quite positive, the market after lost the faith in IT, resource, US, China, and Global economy, need some bright lights or make some bright lights to see the hope. The huge cash in the drawers need to find the place to make what people want even most of time and most of people could not get what they want.

The environment changes will result in market sentiment changes. The market sentiment changes would definitely change the course of the money movement. The money movement would change some fundamental basis in some sectors.

Is the biotech with some unprecedented movement turn into the bright light? I don't know but I would continue my reading and pondering about the PRR, tries to go out of it to get the vision and insight about it, and make my decision.

Here, I try to use the logic "get the senses from different angles emotionally, make good judgment slowly, make decision decisively." It is not easy but need to exercise to get all of my internal and external resources in full usage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ $1.220M 3.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 57289 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 52306 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.