BET 1.19% 8.3¢ betmakers technology group ltd

BET, looks like it's going back to test the recent low., page-31

1. 6,571 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 591
    Optimistic vs pessimistic what's the difference they are both anticipating their own direction, or are you always correct? just wonderin'

Why are you advising people to sell, are you licensed to do that?

You mention price action, can you read a chart? There is bullish divergence on the RSI a pretty decent bounce before retreating from resistance, price is currently retesting the highs of the 3 candles before the break upwards move, if this holds it could well be a higher low especially as heading towards the financial report. However if you are licensed to be giving advise to sell I guess that is a different story, but still does not alter the fact others will have a different opinion to yourself.

BET in the past was a good trading stock and for good reason pretty solid returns, however as per most it got traded too high and outstripped its value. For example taken from the last financial report "This is demonstrated by the share price performance over the past two years: FY20 recorded 844% growth ($0.045 to $0.425); and in FY21 the growth was 152% ($0.425 to $1.070)" that was a staggering run. At some point value will kick back in and a new trend will be started just the same as FMG might be coming to the end of its upward trend, I see there is a bearish divergence in FMG with the RSI, will it play out? Who knows. Same as you have no clue what is about to happen with BET and nor do I. However I am betting it is pretty close to the lower end of the range. Maybe its time to sell FMG and buy BET? there's one for you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $80.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 8.0¢ $38.76K 476.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 54245 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.