Eels really struggled tonight. I dont know enough to bet NRL....

1. 7,746 Posts.
    Eels really struggled tonight. I dont know enough to bet NRL. Maybe when the season settles a bit.

At this stage of the world cup, the better bets are probably most runs/wickets(series). You can bet individual teams, so their are a few standouts. Like Watson most Australian runs. $1.80 last time I looked. Haddin main dangers.

Tendulkar for India.

I missed your post(luckily lol), but hopefully you post some nrl/afl tips every friday arvo. Then I will know to have a look. You not into the Super15s on a friday night?

I'll post me best netball tip tom morning by 11ish. A few minor upsets so far. Monday night double headers are the go.

Wonder if abblet will be in the engine room or forward. Obviously Reiwoldt, Hall and Buddy the main three.

Personally I will be betting Jack, then waiting few rounds and backup on whoever is off to an early lead.

Stoner doing great in MotoGP practice. He will be champ this year.

What Alonso did in Ferari last year compared with his teammate Massa, shows what a champ he is. Better car. He wins. Best value by far.

Look at Webber/Vettel. Couldnt split them last year. Surely one of them should have stood out? But they are just good(not great) drivers. The fastest cars, almost every pole, but barely got the championship.

Hamilton is good. Picked him last year. But he is arrogant and needs a car. Ferrari has improved more than Maclaren from all reports.

RedBulls advantage less this year. KERS , front wing, etc.

Stoner-Alonso Dble
    Stoner-Alonso-Breakers Trble

Other variations. Just keep including that double in everything and add other legs.

With so many rounds, its easy to cover your bet if things look shakey. Only a broken leg will lose it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.