BET 2.08% 9.8¢ betmakers technology group ltd

BET Performance Incentives

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Must admit the incentives that BET management hand out, make IB bonuses look like minimum wage…bit ridiculous to be honest…

big pay day yesterday for the Waterhouse’s, banked over $20+m for taking a “gamble” on a platform and achieving $6m rev (not ebitda)…

also not suggesting the Waterhouse’s have done this, but they don’t have the cleanest slate with ethical dealings, I wouldn’t be surprised if he has orchestrated the revenue to realise the options…

don’t get me wrong, I still like Bet and the market they are chasing, I am a bit concerned if Todd has the capacity to deal at the big end of the market and with the caliber (smart, astute deal makers) of individual this end of the market presents - seems he is just signing anything to get a deal done??

Disclaimer I did take some profit yesterday, feel we might be subject to more downward pressure…

I don’t like the Waterhouse deal…does anybody have any insight into the Performance Rights b,c,d they are entitled too - same commercials I am assuming?

Bet still a hold, but I expect explosive growth might be on the back burner here, especially with the incentives they keep dishing out…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.002(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $92.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.9¢ 8.9¢ $264.2K 2.752M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14468 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 313305 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.9¢
  Change
0.002 ( 5.32 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.7¢ 9.9¢ 9.1¢ 564469
Last updated 15.57pm 29/03/2024 ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.