BET 4.35% 8.8¢ betmakers technology group ltd

BET why the current weakness?, page-4

1. 445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    I have a theory, but it's conspiratorial. What did the Wolf of Wall Street say? Greed is good. That's how the septics work. Now, the Assemblies passed the Bill, but the Governor hasn't yet signed it's passing. Why? He wants either payola and/or someone on the inside of BET. Our guys are too canny for that, 'cos they know they would be corrupted down the track, so they are holding firm 'cos they know that even if the Governor doesn't sign the Bill it becomes law after (I think) 45 days, and they can proceed. If they do that, they (BET) will be hit by so many legal roadblocks they may as well pack up and come home. And that's why there has been no news. That's what happened to Packer in Vegas. He didn't even manage to get his building up before selling it at a huge loss. He then went Maccau and tried, but the Chinese Govt. got him there as well. Led to his mental breakdown. The best BET can do is try other States where the Governor is not a gambler. But that's my story, and my name is Darryl Corrigan,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.004(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $84.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.8¢ $18.06K 203.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16499 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.1¢ 72889 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.