BET 0.00% 8.3¢ betmakers technology group ltd

Do your own research, my opinion only, etc. Needs a shift in the...

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44

Do your own research, my opinion only, etc.

Needs a shift in the sentiment, which will probably come in the form a few upcoming catalysts.

Word in insto land was that it got hurt on fear of large equity issue for Tabcorp, and a general who are these guys taking on a company many multiples their size, from a little company that most instos had no idea who or what they were. Add in the delay in getting fixed odds wagering in New Jersey up and running in 2021, and add in a large sprinkle of sector rotation out of Technology stocks/gaming and you probably had a prime short target, until now.

Risky move though, as currently there are a couple of Kenworth trucks sitting in the blind spot. But nobody cares or believes it until it happens, and only then do they take notice. Short of a market armageddon or something, at the current market value of the company net of cash, I would think that the risk has come out of the stock.

Meetings, approvals, signatures, regulations, more meetings, regulations and signatures etc. The cogs turn slow on the corporate side in the wagering world. Too slow for some, investors/instos with monthly and quarterly investment return results to show investors.

Its funny though. All the wagering industry pros have positioned themselves with large stakes in this business Tripp, Waterhouse, Davey. Yet investors seem unsure about the company. These guys had it worked out long ago, its their bread and butter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.3¢ 8.0¢ $53.84K 661.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 256110 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 47176 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.