BET 2.44% 8.0¢ betmakers technology group ltd

Attack of the Shorts.Shorts in Bet at this stage have 2 main...

1. 5,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2779
    Attack of the Shorts.

Shorts in Bet at this stage have 2 main reasons-
    1) Personally making cash- bought/hired shares at $1.60 and looking great at these prices- but trying to get a little lower
    2) Companies happy to lend/hire out shares to knock price down to accumulate more- taking off retail and getting bigger share of insto ownership @ cheaper prices.

I reckon it’s time to give it back to some of our shorter friends. There’s too many targeting these threads trying to confuse and scare holders into selling cheaply.
    You know the types...
    1) This is a dog, I’d never buy- too much dilution
    2) This is going to hit 60c, might buy in then
    3) Then there’s the ones that pretend their holders... ‘Bit worried here, am a holder, thinking I might top up when it gets to 80c.’ These ones pretend their your friend but are trying to knock price down just that little.
    4) Bought in this morning, think I see it going up- but have a tight stop sell if it drops. This gets the holders putting in the stop sells that Instos can target and use to create big drops as these stop sells get hit.

Let’s give it back. Firstly call them out, then mostly ignore their crap and point to the positives! They’d be at the stage that they’re wondering if they get this any lower- how cheap is it when it’s trading at $1.08?!

EG.,
    Shorter, LOL- Time to close that short- Bets already bagged in the last 12 months, etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.