BET 2.44% 8.0¢ betmakers technology group ltd

yeah Who really knows. My biggest question is what's going...

1. 605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    yeah Who really knows. My biggest question is what's going to break the cycle short term.

It is sold down so quickly each time there has been positive news flow released. They aren't just sitting on it they will drive it down 5 - 10 price steps in quick succession once it reaches a level they consider toppy. The Buyers aren't going to continue paying up if this is the case/ plus it creates doubt you only have to read the comments listed here.

Time wise though it's pretty insignificant. Creating a new base over a month or 2 is nothing new. BET will likely need to come out with some pretty bullish updates or partnerships to get the momentum back in our favour.

I'd almost be happier for just a total wipe out where a lot of these doubtful holders moved on in one big swoop. Then BET can Re-set and move on. I very much like the story but no one is really interested in speaking about company specifics at the moment which shows to me - people are generally nervous.

I listed a week ago the catalyst coming up. it's not hard to see that this will break out again. Just depends if people have the stomach.

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.002(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $77.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 8.0¢ $107.8K 1.324M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 641390 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 121963 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.