VTX 1.20% 8.2¢ vertex minerals limited

Beta My Wangle

1. 21 Posts.
    Has any one actually tried this app on beta ? or know any one who has ? Surely someone out there must know one of the 20000 people selected for the trail ? I have looked and was unable to find any info on the beta test at all or how the 20000 were selected or where to register even for selection. I would be very happy if any one could share any info or proof that this app even exists. Don't get me wrong I think this has massive potential but as I have very low computer skills and knowledge I have asked several of my nerdy computer friends and they all say the same thing that this simply looks to good to be true ! wont telstra stand to loose a bucket load of cash if every one reduces there downloads? If this is the real deal it should be worth a fortune! So please give me something to show my friends i am not mad for investing in this ! And before any one says it I know investing in these kinda stocks is high risk .... blah blah blah I have herd it all before ... I don't care if I loose my money I invested so long as I have not invested in a scam! I am not having a go at wangle I am just looking for some reassurance, I still think any one who invests in this will end up making a lot of money it will just take time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $10.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.2¢ $1.64K 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 49999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.