HYD 7.69% 1.4¢ hydrix limited

i love Perth were over here in Sydney but i have a mate in Perth...

1. 96 Posts.
    i love Perth were over here in Sydney but i have a mate in Perth and we will be over there early next year for a wedding. first time in about 25 years, every stock in every market on the planet has the potential to be hit by the manipulators, with their super computers vast amounts of people brain power forever searching for the tiny percentage of profit. but there is always hope for us if you can get a good management team solid corner stone investor and a board that is fair minded, i think psy ticks all these boxes. and when you see this it does stick out few and far between for me anyway. into a fair few agm in my time and left plenty scratching the back of my head wondering what i was doing in this stock. with disinterested CEO's and directors. appearing to in for themselves than anything to do with the company they run hence that's why i get a good feel about psy. so when the manipulators have there fun this company will stay on the same course. will get the job done and will reward their shareholders. for in the end all we have to do is hang on to hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $3.559M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $6.279K 467.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 262879 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.19pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.