BetaShares BBOZ and BEAR ETFs, page-34

1. 421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Found out about it today, did some research and made a purchase.
    Wish I knew more about valuing these products, so I am just going to trust that the market has it close enough to fair value.

Quite bearish on the ASX at the moment, large caps have rallied very hard without a good explanation imo. The property maket is my main justification, bubbled to rediculous levels and a correction would bring the share market (especially banks) down with it. The plan would be to sell this when (if?) banks are approximately 20-25% lower than their current level and subsequently move capital into them. Rinse and repeat.

I personally feel like the big banks (CBA is my preference) change value main due to emotion in the market, hardly any change in actual fundamentals. Therefore a purchase in the low to mid $70 is optimal, to then hold for dividends or sell if it gets into the $80 range (up to the individual). All of this obviously relates closely to the market as a whole and therefore works well in conjunction with a BBOZ buy/sell to maximise profitability.

Just thought I would share some strategy/ideas. Liking this ETF.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.