BET 0.00% 8.3¢ betmakers technology group ltd

I also heard World Pools Mentioned yesterday and in the...

1. 176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    I also heard World Pools Mentioned yesterday and in the presentation- BetMakers is the provider of World Pools for racings biggest international
    race meetings.
    For those that don't know what World Pools is:
    It enables racegoers to bet into a global pool consisting of over 20 countries, resulting in significantly bigger pools and increasing the total amount that can be won.
    BENEFITS OF WORLD POOL?
    By gathering more investments from different countries, it adds liquidity, stability and smaller fluctuations in odds. In 2020 Royal Ascot, a total of £137 million in turnover was bet into the World Pool, with a 49% year-on-year growth on the previous inaugural year. Ability to place large-sized bets without getting restricted Opportunity for large payouts through exotic bets In 2020 Royal Ascot, the Tote Win price beat the industry Starting Price (SP) on 19 occasions across the 36 races.

The more I look into Betmakers the more excited I am for what the future holds and I cant wait to see where the share price is in the next 12-24 months (that is without TAB, Foxbet etc). I'm tipping it will be allot higher than where we sit now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.