BET 1.11% 9.1¢ betmakers technology group ltd

Thought presentation was very bland with not many hints of...

1. 355 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Thought presentation was very bland with not many hints of anything startling going to happen in the coming months.

the first bet on fixed odds in New Jersey seems to be taking an age … first was supposed to be in the Haskell and then before labour day which is this weekend. Also bookmakers won’t be taking fixed odds bets for a few months ie first fixed odds bets will be on track at Monmouth only for a while.

I am happy to be patient .. as the next 6 months should see the transformation of the business that we are all invested in .

it is probably best for BET to spend the extra time to fully ensure that the systems are all functioning on all cylinders and the user experience for the punter on fixed odds is painless ..

also , once New Jersey model is fine tuned then the rest of the race tracks should be like shelling peas .

I once had to buy 2 cabinets to put TVs on .. and of course they always come in a huge box of parts with a 10 page instruction book … the first cabinet took me 6 hours to put together and the 2nd one took 15 minutes !!

also the $70 mill run rate based on July’s revenue x 12 will be smashed in the next 12 months … I predict $120mill+ plus for year ended 30 June 2022.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.001(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $87.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.2¢ 9.0¢ $16.72K 183.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1020473 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 69458 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.