BET 2.35% 8.3¢ betmakers technology group ltd

"My advise to any new investers looking at investing in bet dont...

1. 538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    "My advise to any new investers looking at investing in bet dont TOUCH IT." 23rd may
    " i will never touch bet again although it was very good to me 2 years ago. - 25th May
    AT least i tell the truth and call it as i seeit" the price 14.5 c, Disclosure :NOT HELD - 1 June
    "suck s..., i told you no all punts the buy in was 12 cents,i bought in and made a packet on bet,im selling first thing monday morning.too funny" 2 june
    "MORE fool you.I bought 100.000 shares at 12.5 and i was going to sell first thing MONDAY morning, but after looking at the DOW friday night , ill hang and off load TUESDAY morning at 20.5 cents" 3 June

So from the 23rd of may to now, you went from providing financial advice of not TOUCHING BET, declaring " i will never touch bet again", to not having a held sentiment when the price was 14.5 c, to claiming you bought in at 12.5c after the fact. So not only did you go against your own advice, but you failed to signal your disclosure when you had the opportunity on the 1st of june where you instead ironically stated "AT least i tell the truth". Bet never went under 14.5c since the 1st of June therefore you lied, there is no other explanation.

You really think anyone is going to take your seriously at all?. You cant get around the fact you went against your own advice by investing in a company you said you were never going to invest in , but you can very easily dismantle the second half of my argument with a screenshot of your trade. If you need a guide for this, if using windows, click on the search bar and type "snip and sketch", you can then click and draw over the trade and then paste it as a comment. Let me know if you need help doing this

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $80.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.3¢ $74.05K 877.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 371116 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 119901 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.