BET 0.59% 8.6¢ betmakers technology group ltd

The fear mongering here is getting a bit over the top. If you...

1. 978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    The fear mongering here is getting a bit over the top. If you bought at the peak, you probably didn’t do your due diligence and jumped in on the hype. I thought it hit the bottom a while back, and off initial buy in, as well as a few more on the ride down, am probably about 30% down. Happy to keep topping up here to average down some more. If one sits here looking at daily fluctuations, you’ll drive yourself crazy worrying about how much your portfolio is decreasing in value. I’ll put my money on this being cashflow positive within two quarters. , and if not, then bloody close. Price won’t go up until some news,. Whoopie doo if it doesn’t. How’s that saying go, be greedy when others are fearful blah blah blah. Some seriously novice investors on this forum watching their money being eroded without a clue as to what to do next. Take a
    chance and buy more, or sell out. Kind of simple really rather than getting yourself paranoid. If you didn’t have the money to lose in the first place, then probably shouldn’t have invested it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.001(0.59%)
Mkt cap ! $83.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.4¢ $20.84K 243.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 189000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 4684 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.