BET 5.62% 8.4¢ betmakers technology group ltd

Hi cjarma01BET is my biggest holding at present. This is my...

1. 1,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451
    Hi cjarma01

BET is my biggest holding at present. This is my personal pick for best growth in 2023 out of all the stocks listed below
    GWA is a dividend stock and not a growth stock but a good long term buy and hold at current price as will see both capital growth and ongoing dividend yields FF of 6-7%
    AW1 was a mistake but I still hold
    KAR is a great LT Oil Producer. I have held this for over 2 years since 60c odd cents
    EUR is a riskier stock but I hold a lot of these for a longer term play
    SWM is LT hold but not an exciting stock. They are profitable and will start paying dividends in the next 12 months
    WA 1 and NVX i have sold for now and will remove from my signature.

In our SMSF we have all the usual dividend stocks such as the banks, woolworths etc which I dont list on HC as well as a couple of those listed above.

Depends on how you want to invest. Many on here want a fast buck and with that comes plenty of downside risk.

Base your decisions on your own research by reading company reports, industry related news articles etc. I even speak to the directors and build relationships with them where I have larger holding such as BET and EUR.

If this is all a bit hard to understand would be better to engage a financial adviser.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
-0.005(5.62%)
Mkt cap ! $81.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.3¢ $169.8K 1.992M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 190229 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 149442 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.