BET 1.22% 8.3¢ betmakers technology group ltd

Betmakers - question to Directors

1. 3,968 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Dear Directors one can only assume that you follow comments on Hot Copper about yours and the shareholders Company.
    If the case you would also be aware of the disapointment by many holders of the pathetic drop in share price from its all time high of $1.65 to its current price of $0.685 or the market cap of yours & our Company of $587 m, a far cry from yesteryear.

You would also be aware of the shorting that is going on of the stock and to the majority of us on HC the loss of credibility it has projected to a wider market of the credibility of Betmakers as a Company.

Similarly there has been little comment from the Board as to why the stock has been shorted [if the case] to this degree and/or similarly whether the Top Twenty has changed significantly.

As a small shareholder I am deeply concerned at what is happening and the fiscal loss in my investment.

12 months ago it appeared the sky was the limit, today it appears all doom and gloom.

My comment here possibly could further add to the shorters benefit, although by now one would assume the shorters would be running out of ammunition as those of us on HC that hold shares our losses are so great we will retain them for wallpaper in preference to giving them away.

A comment from any Board member reading this would be more than welcomed by one and all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.