BET 1.22% 8.3¢ betmakers technology group ltd

Betmakers - question to Directors, page-5

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9

I am not sure how you expect the directors/management to respond to this but a couple of points.

1. There is no use quoting an all-time high and expecting that this is the marker that represents where the stock should be. It's an unrealistic expectation and there is a real possibility that the ATH had the company way overvalued. All shares rise and fall. Directors sold shares around the $1 mark and they seem unlikely to have done that if they believed the shares were really worth $1.60-plus in the short term.
    2. I believe there is a hat-trick of reasons the shares price has fallen and it's not simply shorters. These are: shorters taking advantage of what they saw as an overvalued company; the fact that growth stocks are on the nose, with inflation/looming interest rate rises contributing to this; tech and gambling stocks have also taken a battering of late (check out PBH, for example).

I believe this is a good company with a good product and i think in the long-term it will be a winner, but it's not as simple as switching on fixed odds in the US and making a fortune. It will take time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.