VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Bets on the PFS, page-142

1. 999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566
    Email the company mate. They should provide you with an up-to-date copy. It is in fact a legal obligation;

"Under Sec.173 anyone has a right to inspect and/or obtain a copy of a company's share register (register of shareholders or members), provided they do not use the information in a manner or for uses prohibited by law (see Sec.177). A shareholder may inspect the register free of charge, however the company may charge other people to inspect the register. A company must provide a copy of the register within 7 days if a person asks for a copy. The fee for supplying a copy or inspecting the register by a non-member is prescribed by law".

It would be interesting to see if any holdings have changed from the annual report.

As for Kabunga holdings, I suggest you look up Asimwe Kabunga. He is in-charge. @sunnyboy is correct in saying that Asimwe has close ties to the Tanzanian government. I can vouch for this as much discussions with the same person that sunny has spoken with confirmed that the Tanzanian president has stayed at Asimwe's house in Perth when visiting.

As for Kabunga holdings having a "shake-down" I think that is highly unlikely at this stage and if they were to sell down over 1% of their holdings it would have to be declared to the market. Any substantial holder buying or selling more that 1% of holdings must declare, if not it is in a breach of ASIC regulations
    Last edited by Chrimata: 10/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.