VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Thanks for your reply @Sunny Boy. I currently work on Barrow...

1. 164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    Thanks for your reply @Sunny Boy. I currently work on Barrow Island, Gorgon Project.

I never said anything about going to production. It is great that someone that you spoke to at work claims to know people at Kabunga Holdings and knows the locals well, but that is hearsay and I think it is foolish to believe hearsay. Hearsay has cost alot of people alot of money. Facts>Hearsay. Just my opinion.

@piast posted:
    I am curious at where the Tanzanian 15% holding in Volt is. Kabunga is an Australian company, not Tanzanian. There may be some information i've missed, and if I have please share. Untill I see some solid evidence I can only assume that the claim is baseless, irresponsible ramping. I will assume that we will have to IPO 30% of the company on the Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange (DSE) to get our SML until I hear official work to the contrary. Just my take on it.

Alot of the information in the VRC forums is unsubstantiated, and its been going on for a long time. Its in everyone's best interest to rely purely on facts (opinions are fine as long as its not passed off as fact) and not blatant ramping. I believe that Volt has a bright future and I have a large % of my portfolio invested accordingly. I am not down ramping, just looking for facts and worst case scenarios.

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $3.829K 957.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1910396 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 14402206 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.