PLS 0.34% $2.99 pilbara minerals limited

Better Days, page-70

1. 42,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    I am not suggesting anything. You are the one making all the assumptions. I am merely speculating on the length of the TH and stating that by tomorrow it will have to announce something or else it will have to go into suspension like any other listed entity governed by ASIC/ASX rules.

I treat the market as a lot smarter than myself and my bias hence I try not to put personal bias in my exposure. It is a very difficult thing to achieved, the bigger the exposure the bigger the bias. As you can see the current pre-auction has gone up to 39C and still below 40C but as tomorrow starts we will get a better handle of whether the bulls or bear will control with the anticipated news.

There is nothing wrong being out of the market and reassess. Those who sold at much higher price has that option while those who average down at higher prices will probably wish they did it last week? Wait and see when the markets comes out of TH. I am not sure what the issue is since any form of perceived down or up ramping cannot make a shred of difference to where it will open. Never FOMO regardless how great the news/resource or whatever the attraction is. I just want to be on the right side of the market. Those who bought at much higher prices will understand much better as circumstances changes for the worse or bought at a low and watch this stock head to the heavens again. Your enemy is not me but the market sentiment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.99
Change
0.010(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $9.000B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.93 $3.01 $2.89 $104.7M 35.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11874 $2.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.99 65336 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.