PLS 0.34% $2.99 pilbara minerals limited

Better Days, page-78

1. 9,029 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3879
    Aware of all that. I was never one of the ones on here complaining. I actually primarily stopped posting on PLS for months because I didn't want to read through the garbage every day. Only really returned in the last few weeks because something has started happening again.

Not uncomfortable and ready for the volatility that has happened and is yet to come. I don't expect this to be a quick or an easy ride. If it was then there wouldn't be as much money left on the table as what I am hoping there is.

I understand your perspective and trading it on TA. I don't have any issue with that and have stated your TA is very good. I just disagree that what we have seen is 100% FA driven. I think there was a concerted effort to break supports. Potentially based on the fact this news was coming.

Broker data a week ago showed half the selling was insto (could be intentional) but also there has been a wider commodities sell off after the gains of the last 12 months and rotation back towards financials and stuff. The rest was probably stops and retail fear selling.

It doesn't necessarily indicate poor FA. All part of the game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.99
Change
0.010(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $9.000B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.93 $3.01 $2.89 $104.7M 35.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11874 $2.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.99 65336 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.