APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

better moustrap

1. 463 Posts.
    The following are extracts from EARNIE. they are the ones which I consider especially relevant. Of these

1."APG have the technology BHP need BHP has fine sands deposits around the world that are useless.
    2."APG has developed the agglomeration technology to bind these small particles and make all these useless deposits viable.
    3."APG has developed the best and most cost effective fluid bed technologies in the world suitable for other industries including the Zinc inc.
    4"APG produces the most pure tio2 in the world suitable for the titanium metal industries used in aerospace, motor racing and many other industries.
    5"APG has one of the biggest mineral sands deposits in Australia (wim 150)
    6"APG has secured one gold deposit in China next to Sino with another three to follow.

Of these only 3 and 4 are solid and 6, which I personally believe is a spectacular goer, is a huge speculation.

The better mouse trap

is the energy saving for the conversion of the primary material to the useable product..

TEWKS wrote in his inimitably simple and understandable form

“DRI refers to the reduction of iron oxide to iron metal while still in the solid phase. This is just the reverse of steel rusting to an iron oxide.”

AUSTRALIAN BUREAU OF AGRICULTURAL AND RESOURCE ECONOMICS said

In its June quarter commodities report, the Australian Bureau Of Agricultural And Resource Economics said the value of iron ore exports is expected to grow by nearly 30 per cent to $17.4 billion in 2006/07.
    Iron ore production is expected to increase 13.3 per cent to 305.2 million tonnes over the same period.
    The COMPETITION (limited to Siemens because they are building in China (Baosteel)
    Siemens is currently building the world’s largest Corex-based plant in China. Scheduled to begin operation in late 2007, this steel mill requires no coking plant, an element that typically accounts for a major share of emissions.
    Corex is a smelting reduction process: Coal gasification, iron ore reduction, and liquefaction of the resulting iron are combined in one process. The gases produced can immediately be used for heating or for generating electricity in a gas and steam turbine power plant.
    This plant burns uncoked coal, which means that the coking plant – one of the primary sources of emissions from an iron and steel plant – is now redundant.

TEWKS HUMMS AND SEIK ET AL - QUESTION 1

ABSENT THE ENERGY REQUIREMENTS, IT WOULD APPEAR TO ME THAT apg has unquestionably built the better mousetrap.?????? (take on board Earnies comment on TiO2

(Even if the Siemens system reduces the sulphur dioxide from 1.4 kg per tonne to .40 kg per tonne)(emotive environment issue)

question 2 what are the energy savings?

My view long term ----- we are gonna smoke them turkeys

Spirax

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.