APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

HI VXSS (IF thats your REAL name)A girlfriend once asked me...

1. 248 Posts.
    HI VXSS (IF thats your REAL name)

A girlfriend once asked me which of the 52 Spirax's am I speaking to now? but none of the alter egos include poor old WILL4. He not me and I not he.

Am I a Ramper ??? well I suppose so if the definition is that I share the opinions of Musko, EARNIE, Pommie (who is one of the more entertaining scribes) and Willy4, Seik, Tewks and the others of the brains trust.

you must have read that, mostly, I consult the entrails of recently slain owls for my predictions. Worked for the Romans.

BUT your call is your call.

Have a good one mate.

Spi

and thanks RIZ. you are correct.

Finished on 19 today who will be calling a breakout on Thu Fri. MEEEEEEEEE.

POMMIE

THanks for the comments.... cannot agree though mate..

BHP blows $3 billion. has billions and billions locked up its leases, and options/rights that it cannot access without APG technology. APG directors have been able to do better in other places over the years. they have stuck it out; more importantly they have been wholly and totally ethical.

BHP could possibly wipe out by back door methods but they are too much under the notice of us and the rest.

Still ......... as Marshall Ney (Napoleon's best) once said "no battle plan ever survived the first encounter"

and when the day arries would stilllike to watch you at a footy match. Love your enthusiasm.

Have a wonderful day tomorrow everyone and give great honour to our ANZACS. We owe them.

Spi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.