THR 6.25% 1.5¢ thor energy plc

better pr for thor, page-6

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    U guys are sounding like u aint never played resources stox before.

THR is in its first primary having completed a little upwave which hit techno targets smack on and now in final throes of its techno retrace which will reverse soon enough after the mandatory 8-count to take it to new highs within its primary uptrend very much in place.

Technically this is one of the best behaved stocks I have ever enjoyed. U just have to be PROACTIVE with such ........ do yr HOMEWORK and stop being lemmings. Otherwise u will continue to dribble out losses until u cant afford to be in the game anymore.

And Thorminator ..... re oppies ...... in such retrace circumstances, easy to arbitrage between fpos and oppies on the DOWNSIDE locking in wavelet profits and setting up higher leverage possies picking up cheapie oppies ahead of the next upwave. Simple trading MO. Thats what Id be doing if I wasnt on hols. But since the "a" wave from 18 - 31 first time effectively paid off my core holding costs, am passive until get back into incremental trading mode as well. Cant trade looking at only the last half hour of the day.

Resources sector ACROSS THE BOARD is doing same atm and this will prob change very soon once the portfolio tax-effective re-arranging is over, usually by early June.

Meanwhile THR's FUNDAMENTALS havent changed at all apart from the POSITIVE realisation that the W-Mo reserves are likely to be HIGHER AND the more significant realisation that the URANIUM is likely to take the limelight in a relatively short while .... and NOT forgetting metal prices are STILL RISING.

If you BELIEVE that, you would be in serious accumulation mode right now.

Selling pressure seems to have dried up and we IMO are about to cement in a higher low which should complete the current downwave. Once the D/trend confirms reversal, this baby is likely to FLY and probably fuelled by some very good news.

Am happy to continue assuming this aint a scam and hence am holding max core investment possie considered "comfy" by my reward/risk scenario .... tho have been recently netting some cheapie oppies too from the hands of impatient lemmings based MY technos calculations. Once I return, expect to add significant trading possies to play the likely future waves according to my further personal calcs.

Little more to go IMO ........ patience ........ SO LONG AS U FEEL THEY AINT CROOKS. Still innocent by my jury ... just a little naive ... but thats OK, presented a nice further buying opportunity praise Zeus (aka Thor :)

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $3.493M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $4.17K 278K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 908876 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 125800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.