MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

Looks like these litigation funders know something Atanaskovic...

1. 164 Posts.
    Looks like these litigation funders know something Atanaskovic and Hartnell don't know or seem to have missed...

AH didn't take up options and preferred to actually get paid, court orders CHM to lodge security for costs...

And then some 'International Litigation Funder' appears and thinks this case is suddenly a winner...

This is just another rabbit CHM is pulling out of their hat, and like all the others it's dead and going smelly.

Bridge, you're insinuating that MMX board is fighting the case out of pure principle and regardless of facts. If you have a look at the current MMX board you'll see that they are talented and professional business people. If CHM had an inkling of a case they would have settled long ago. AH may have taken up their options, and the court would not have ordered security for costs.

I have said this before: security for costs orders are NOT made routinely or just as a matter of course. There is a process for seeking them. Both sides have to argue the strength of the case and if your case has gaping holes in it, then the court will grant these orders so that you can't have your day in court without paying the legal bill.

MMX are cashed up and if they truly stood to lose half their mine, they would have paid the piper and moved on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.