WMT western metals limited

Is it not what is happening. Any words of wisdom are shouted...

1. 173 Posts.
    Is it not what is happening. Any words of wisdom are shouted down. All I can say is that I don't wish that I would have taken my 300% profit. I was happy a long time ago to get out a ten but unlike 90% of those in it today I got in before the rush in November. When if ever it becomes a stock predominantly where holders are prepared to stay in for the long hall I might consider reentering the stock. Trades of 20 to 120m shares are not long term investors, this is being done to flog the price as much as possible, when those involved are no longer able to get the returns they want they will dump it like a worn out greyhound. They will find another toy that they can flog to generate the returns that they want. Every one thells me how smart the management is, well that's not my opinion because after the rampers have dumpted it they may have trouble raising extra capital to further their lease obligations. I would have thought that a nice capital raising in the middle of what has been going on would have carmed the rampers and filled their coffers. I know that they raised a few $mill at around 9c but they should have dropped another in at 20-22c range and raised to the full 15% allowed without getting shareholrer approvad much in the same way UNX did.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.