88E 25.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

I believe someone posted somewhere that they think the company...

1. 283 Posts.
    I believe someone posted somewhere that they think the company doing our frack may well be ELY. Has this been confirmed?

This is from ELY's website. It's about the fracking of Eagle Ford:

"Ely was working on one of the first fracture jobs in deep, high-temperature shale, where the operator was faced with extremely foreboding conditions. The PVT analysis had revealed that fluids in the reservoir were retrograde. Permeability was less than one hundred nanodarcies.

We knew from experience that hydrocarbons in this type of formation didn’t come primarily from the matrix. A successful well in low-permeability, fractured rock relies on interconnected fracture systems, and if treated effectively, this well would, indeed, produce.

The treatment we designed would need to deliver proppant evenly throughout a vast fracture system. By utilizing a process unique to Ely, we avoided creating tortuous paths through the formation, and were able to open up large amounts of surface area. The well outperformed most others in the area by a multiple of ten, and gave birth to hundreds of similar wells in the area.

The type of design process that we pioneered has spread throughout the industry, and is the dominant technique in achieving not only the maximum initial production, but sustained productivity over the life of the well. Additionally, lessons learned from this project have shaped our understanding of fluid dynamics and proppant delivery, and are crucial to developing effective, low-chemical treatments that dominate fracture treatment today.

Because of our experience and capability, many of the most impermeable, difficult shale and conventional plays are completely viable."

---------------------------------------------

Ok - our characteristics are better than the Eagle Ford - right?, and they got the Eagle Ford to frack successfully.

Again - where are the risks here?  Nothing is telling me Icewine is not going to frack....

More research needed.....
    Last edited by db09striker: 15/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7.64K 2.582M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
141 212904649 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 645532012 190
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.