88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Yep - everything is positive, the list of positives are...

1. 283 Posts.

Yep - everything is positive, the list of positives are endless....

There are just some doubts about fracking, though considering what we know about our geology, what we know about the quality of our team, the quality of the frack guys, and from knowing that fracking has worked effectively in seemingly 'less frackable' wells than ours....we can be confident in ours being a successful one.

But personally - I don't want to leave any stone unturned. I am way too hyped about this stock. I feel I need to be put back in my place and knocked down a few pegs. All these positives have put my levels of excitement off the scale, to the point that it is concerning me. I never like to get over-confident of something. You can end up looking like a fool. I was speaking with my Dad yesterday about this stock and I talked it up, I got ridiculously excited talking about it - I never get like that. I need some information to smack me across the face so that I come back down to earth. Some information that will put some doubt in my mind about this stock.

One thing I will say is - Do any of us know the success rate of fracking? - I have yet to find this out. For all we know, 80% of wells may fail to frack and that's that, the project is abandoned....Yes, I am highly likely over-doing the negativity there.

If I was to guess the success rate, I would assume that, at worst, 40% of fracks fail to the point a project is left redundant. And again I am highly likely over-doing the negativity again.

I'd be surprised if nobody invested in this stock was interested in fracking success rates. It's kind of important in my eyes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $59.97K 28.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
385 448921908 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 577454273 149
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.