MEL 25.0% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

better than jonah gas field in the us, page-20

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Take it as you like it mate. It only confirm the level of intelligence displayed therein.

It is now clear that the old ESG ideas are slowly slowly filtering through the MEL threads as well. Something that never happened before.

If you can't take any form of tongue in cheek comments, which I have already clarified to be as such, not once but twice, then, IMO, you have a problem.

Then you go on saying:

"You are very skilled at portraying the character that you do and I think it's pretty obvious to all that have followed the same stocks that your purpose is to divert conversation and to always reinforce the negatives of a stock, whilst not once adding anything to the conversation."

Where on earth did I ever try to divert conversation in MEL Stumpy, and where did I showed negative sentiments with it, lol. The only time that I have said something that could be construed as negative, was about the continuing silence from the company, which most of the posters here have done themselves as well.

Then to finish it all off you are referring to my daughter and son in Law with only more conjectures and built up baseless assumptions on your part. Obvioulsy, as it is the usual, you didn't read my post in it's full context before replaying, and you jumped the gun once again. For, if you were to read it properly, you would have realised that I said/wrote "Having had" which is in a "past sentence" statement. Not a present one.

There is a very good surgeon there that, to the best of my knowledge, is still there and that is a very close family friend. But seen the way you operate, there is no way known that I'd be telling you who he is. Just in case that you may go and annoy the hell out of him.

One more thing before I close Stumpy. And that is that you've already had a go at me for being a member of the HC fraternity for many years and about the amount of posting that I have done over the years. You may also know that I have, and never had anyone on ignore because I don't believe in wearing blinkers, but you are getting very close to be the first one to fall into that category.

Cheers, and learn to appreciate other poster's different ideas and opinion than yours, without blowing your top. There is no need of it. Especially when we are all posting in a Forum and where different opinions are always good ground for a clean, open, and healthy debate.

Buddy134

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.237M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $500 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 13664897 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3626406 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.