CRK 0.00% 26.5¢ carrick gold limited

better than money in the bank, page-13

1. 1,544 Posts.
    Roo Roo, yes indeed! Check out the latest Sotheby's Aboriginal art catalogue. Love to know who you are - give me a clue. I also campaigned for kangaroos for years.
    Gravscan, thank you for your understanding. I probably broke all the rules of investing. I do hope I'm right about Carrick. I don't believe it to be blind faith and am hoping and expecting that it will come good. You may be the one who really profits if you keep a close eye on it. For example if there is a significant move towards mining or an announcement of a jv or takeover you know enough about Carrick to judge where it will head.
    Jaudi, I am not close to Laurence Freedman at all and have only spoken to him on the phone on a few occasions but I can say I was very impressed with what he knew about the company. He used to have regular visits from Frank and went over to the site and examined everything he could. I absolutely do not believe he would be there as chairman today if he felt he was wasting his time. He has too many other possible irons in the fire. I have met his former partner Brian Sherman who is equally impressive and we have some things in common.
    I really have no idea if the family is selling. I honestly doubt it. They hadn't sold one share when I last looked and in fact Frank had bought more shares early this year a few weeks before his regrettable death, at a price higher than they are today. He obviously had complete faith in Carrick.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.