CRK 0.00% 26.5¢ carrick gold limited

Roo Roo, yes indeed! Check out the latest Sotheby's Aboriginal...

1. 1,544 Posts.
    Roo Roo, yes indeed! Check out the latest Sotheby's Aboriginal art catalogue. Love to know who you are - give me a clue. I also campaigned for kangaroos for years.
    Gravscan, thank you for your understanding. I probably broke all the rules of investing. I do hope I'm right about Carrick. I don't believe it to be blind faith and am hoping and expecting that it will come good. You may be the one who really profits if you keep a close eye on it. For example if there is a significant move towards mining or an announcement of a jv or takeover you know enough about Carrick to judge where it will head.
    Jaudi, I am not close to Laurence Freedman at all and have only spoken to him on the phone on a few occasions but I can say I was very impressed with what he knew about the company. He used to have regular visits from Frank and went over to the site and examined everything he could. I absolutely do not believe he would be there as chairman today if he felt he was wasting his time. He has too many other possible irons in the fire. I have met his former partner Brian Sherman who is equally impressive and we have some things in common.
    I really have no idea if the family is selling. I honestly doubt it. They hadn't sold one share when I last looked and in fact Frank had bought more shares early this year a few weeks before his regrettable death, at a price higher than they are today. He obviously had complete faith in Carrick.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.